Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting multiple Adobe products. A cyber threat actor could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of affected system.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- APSB23-52: Adobe ColdFusion
- APSB23-53: Adobe RoboHelp Server
- APSB23-54: Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- APSB23-55: Adobe InDesign
- APSB23-56: Adobe Photoshop
- APSB23-57: Adobe Bridge
- APSB23-58: Adobe FrameMaker Publishing Server
- APSB23-60: Adobe InCopy
- APSB23-61: Adobe Animate
- APSB23-62: Adobe Dimension
- APSB23-63: Adobe Media Encoder
- APSB23-64: Adobe Audition
- APSB23-65: Adobe Premiere Pro
- APSB23-66: Adobe After Effects