Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities, see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisory and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage Software Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-vmanage-YuTVWqy
- Cisco Small Business RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Management Interface Remote Command Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-rv-rce-q3rxHnvm
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-sb-rv-bypass-inject-Rbhgvfdx
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers Link Layer Discovery Protocol Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-rv-multi-lldp-u7e4chCe
- Cisco Unified Communications Products Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-cucm-rce-pqVYwyb
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection for Endpoints Windows Connector, ClamAV for Windows, and Immunet DLL Hijacking Vulnerability cisco-sa-amp-imm-dll-tu79hvkO